WiFi Deauther OLED
A deauther allows you to disconnect devices from a WiFi network. Even if you're not connected to that network. Deauthers take advantage of a weakness in the 802.11 protocol which allows the sending of deauthentication frames by unauthorised devices.
You can power your deauther via any standard USB power, power bank, laptop, computer... etc
The Deauther OLED is controlled by a selector switch above the screen. This deauther is standalone, you don't need to connect to it with a computer or phone to control it. Everything is controlled on the device itself.
The USB deauther has the following features:
- Select and deauth WiFi Networks
- Beacon Spam (Spam fake network names)
- Packet monitor (Monitor the spectrum with ease)
- Probe Spam
- Powered by either microUSB or 3.7V lipo connector
- Lipo charging via microUSB
You should only use your deauther on networks you own or have permission to test on.